Searching by keywords
- 5 items are tagged with compatibility
- 7 items are tagged with configuration
- 7 items are tagged with cost
- 8 items are tagged with data transfer
- 10 items are tagged with download
- 5 items are tagged with GPS
- 10 items are tagged with installation
- 5 items are tagged with problems
- 4 items are tagged with ski map
- 6 items are tagged with technical requirements
What happens if I try to download Verbier Mobile but it does not work on my phone?
We have three different sizes of Verbier Mobile for different phones (+iPhone). The list of supported phones (to be found elsewhere in the FAQ section) lists most of the phones which can accept the full version. If your phone does not appear on that list and you are not sure about your phone's memory capacity, then we recommend that you download one of the lighter versions.
But, even with the Lite or Super Lite versions there might be something that prevents Verbier Mobile from working on your phone. There are such a big variety of different phones that we simply cannot guarantee the perfect working of Verbier Mobile in all the different models. But, on the other hand, at least you will not need to pay anything for something that does not work since Verbier Mobile is free now!! Of course, the data transfer costs you might have to pay for, but Verbier Mobile cannot help in that respect since the those costs are always a matter between you and your phone service provider.
Often, if you exprerience problems with downloading or using Verbier Mobile, clearing your cache memory helps.